Course date/times TBA.
We can't land without you!
Important Ground Safety Rules
AIRCRAFT BLADES ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!
- Ground control contact must maintain constant communication with helicopter at all times. Others should keep portable radios close to their ears while aircraft are running.
- Do not use white lights during landing or departure. Minimize use of strobes at night unless marking obstacles.
- No smoking, running or vehicular motion near landing site.
- Assign 1 individual for ground contact on a dedicated radio frequency. Tail guard will be posted by Mercy Flight crew prior to patient loading.
- Do not approach aircraft until directed by Mercy Flight personnel and maintain eye contact for further direction.
- Never approach from the rear of the aircraft. Please do not assist with doors or equipment unless asked.